Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to "FOSS Gujarati". We look forward to the active participation and cooperation of people genuinely interested in translating and helping FOSS (Free Open Source Software) into Gujarati Language and Gujarati People.Edit
This group is also responsible to Translating different variants and versions of Ubuntu, Drupal & other Free Open Source Softwares into Gujarati (gu).Edit
Ubuntu provides a system based on Debian with frequent releases, corporate accountability and a consistent desktop interface. Ubuntu provides users with a way to deploy Debian with security updates. It releases critical bug fixes and is never more than six months away from the latest version of anything in the open-source world.
Whether you're an experienced Linux user or you're just getting started with open-source software, there are lots of ways to get involved with the Ubuntu community.
The success of the Ubuntu Project depends on a wide community of talented, passionate developers.
Anyone with the right technical skills can contribute. If you're new to the process, you can find a mentor within the development team to help you along.
There are lots of tools to support your efforts. You can find information about how Ubuntu is built in the developer documentation , which is maintained on the Ubuntu wiki. It explains how the development team is structured, provides technical information about building Ubuntu, and indexes other useful resources for current and prospective Ubuntu contributors.
Drupal is free software package that allows anyone to easily Publish, Manage and Organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of sites.
How Can You Help Us?Edit
- Help Ubuntu users, especially new users of Ubuntu, by answering their queries and offering solution to their problems
- Help Ubuntu users on our IRC Channel: #FOSS-Gujarati ##Gujarati on freenode.net
- See our Websites: http://fossgujarati.wordpress.com/about/
- Contributing to our Wiki by writing Tutorials, HowTos and other informative documents: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ubuntu-Gujarati-Translators , https://wiki.ubuntu.com/purvesh.shah
- Volunteer and Represent the Ubuntu Indian Team in various FOSS and related Conferences/Events
- Join with us in contributing to the Ubuntu Project
- Help localisation efforts in your mother tongue.
Join other FOSS Groups/Communities:Edit